MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) -- The Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce is hosting it's annual Entrepreneur Award Luncheon on April 17th at Watermark 920.
Chris Lampen-Crowell the founder of Gazelle Sports is this years keynote speaker. During the Luncheon Muskegon County's Outstanding Entrepreneur, and Young Entrepreneur of the Year will be named.
2013 Outstanding Entrepreneur Award Finalists:
* Harold Hall, Hall's Sports Center
* Michelle Harris, Harris Hospitality
* Frank & Gina LIster, Hearthstone Restaurant & Catering
* John Sytsema, Sytsema Funeral Homes, Inc.
2013 Young Entrepreneur Award Finalists:
* Courtney Bailey, Muskegon High School
* Morgan Griffin, Muskegon High School
* Ashley Jagnecki, Muskegon High School
* Kayla Kilgore, West Michigan Christian High School
* Keaton Smith, Whitehall High School