Home-style goodness for over 12 years | Business
Woody & Dawn VanBlargan have been involved with the restaurant business fo just over 12 yrs with their “Just Klassic’s Roadside Deli”. Woody VanBlargan believes in doing business with a Home-style twist. He has many recipes that have been passed through the family for generations that can be purchased at his locations.
Woody VanBlargan believes that prices should be affordable and food should have a local homemade taste that keeps you full without asking for more. His meals do just that, known for his famous Pork BBQ’s and award winning Pot Roast sandwich (Taste of Muskegon 2008). You can’t beat their prices!
Woody’s restaurant has really grown over the years starting out in the old Cracker Barrel building on the corner of Evanston and Harvey st then he moved to Holton rd in North Muskegon and has finally out grown two locations. He now has a sit down diner in North Muskegon at 485 Whitehall Rd and a second location in the Lakes Mall by Sears for the holiday season. He is now in process of opening another location on Western Ave.
Remember when you were a kid and used to go up to Frosty Boy on the causeway for an old fashion Root Beer Float? Woody has the recipe for an award winning Old Fashion Style Root beer Float that also took best dessert in 2008 at the Taste of Muskegon.
Now don’t think I am just writing this as an advertisement, this is about a lot of restaurants nowadays that are more about making the dollar and not the customer happy. Woody is totally the opposite, he believes the customer comes first and supports the local community and this is the biggest message I am trying to spread with this article. If you want our local economy to improve you need to support local businesses.
Check out Just Klassics on Facebook and stop on in for some Home-style Goodness. Tell them Along the Lakeshore sent you!
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: U.S. 31 construction work means traffic slowdowns
- Judge calls convicted murderer a "cold-blooded killer"
- My Town Grand Haven: Play confronts the violence of rape in society today
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17
- Holland-Grand Haven named healthiest in U.S.
- My Town Sparta: Downtown Development Authority Office upgrades approved
- My Town Sparta: Village to hire additional DPW employees
- My Town Sparta: Council backs altering village boundaries
- My Town Sparta: Homeowners begin cleaning up after storm
- My Town Sparta: Celebrate Earth Day by helping Howard Christensen Nature Center