Local business helps move Muskegon forward using Facebook | Business
Muskegon, MI - Muskegon Local is using Facebook and Twitter to bring the businesses that operate in their area closer to the people that live there... But they don't stop there.
The website reflects this creativity by organizing it's content by the five senses; see, hear, taste, touch, and under your nose, so you can, as their slogan says, Get a Sense of Muskegon. The “taste” section features businesses, such as Toast 'N Jams, which excite the taste buds. You can find sporting events and more hands-on activities (like Your Plate or Mine) under the “touch” category. Sights to be seen can be found under the heading “see,” while concerts can be found under “hear." My favorite section, “under your nose," features up-and-coming businesses you may not have heard of yet.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: New exhibit at White River Gallery to include drawings and infrared photos
- My Town: Montague High School names new basketball coach
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Whitehall: City takes first steps to remove White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Montague: Summer Concert Series returns with Hank Mowery