Local business helps move Muskegon forward using Facebook | Business
Muskegon, MI - Muskegon Local is using Facebook and Twitter to bring the businesses that operate in their area closer to the people that live there... But they don't stop there.
The website reflects this creativity by organizing it's content by the five senses; see, hear, taste, touch, and under your nose, so you can, as their slogan says, Get a Sense of Muskegon. The “taste” section features businesses, such as Toast 'N Jams, which excite the taste buds. You can find sporting events and more hands-on activities (like Your Plate or Mine) under the “touch” category. Sights to be seen can be found under the heading “see,” while concerts can be found under “hear." My favorite section, “under your nose," features up-and-coming businesses you may not have heard of yet.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Mackinac Island painting series comes to Loutit District Library May 1
- My Town: U.S. 31 construction work means traffic slowdowns
- Judge calls convicted murderer a "cold-blooded killer"
- My Town Grand Haven: Play confronts the violence of rape in society today
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17