Mona Shores High School Christmas Tree Concert | Arts & Culture
The Mona Shores High School Singing Christmas Tree, celebrating its twenty-sixth season, is America's Tallest. This event has become a holiday tradition enjoyed by people in West Michigan and beyond. What better way to start off this season than with a sixty-seven foot tall tree, lit with over 25,000 colored lights, packed with 300 singers and accompanied by the award winning Mona Shores High School fifty-piece Orchestra? The choir is known for presenting an entertaining and eclectic mix of music that always includes popular holiday carols, songs of Hanukkah, sacred and secular songs as well as songs from many lands such as Africa. In the setting of the 1,800 seat, fully restored Frauenthal Theater for Performing Arts the Tree is truly a spectacle you will not want to miss! Performance dates: Thursday, November 29 @ 7:30pm; Friday, November 30 @7:30pm; Saturday, December 1 @ 3pm & 7:30pm. Cost: $9-$13 Phone: (616) 222-4000
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: U.S. 31 construction work means traffic slowdowns
- Judge calls convicted murderer a "cold-blooded killer"
- My Town Grand Haven: Play confronts the violence of rape in society today
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17
- Holland-Grand Haven named healthiest in U.S.
- Government wants to seize $1 million in proceeds, 11 homes and lots connected to probe
- My Town Montague: Date set for White Lake Guitar Fest 2014
- Montague road closed due to wash out
- Double JJ Resort Looks to Hire 200+ Summer Staff at Upcoming Job Fair.
- My Town: Congressman Huizenga to speak at Legislative Lunch