Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour | Arts & Culture
Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour June 9th presented by GM Performance Division Includes over 3,000 hot rods, street rods, custom trucks, sport compacts and street machines. Local hot rods can join event for the day. On-site registration begins at 12pm. $25/car includes event parking. Open to the public from 12pm to 7:30pm. Spectators are free. Hot Rod Harley-Davidson Hospitality Tent presented by Outlaw Radio and Budweiser. Check out the hot rods downtown and in the Hot Rod Harley-Davidson lot. Live music by “Down by One”, & cold beverages available in the hospitality tent.
The Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour 2011 will head into Muskegon on Thursday June 9th. The 17th Annual Hot Rod Power Tour will start in Cocoa Beach, Fl on saturday June 4, and end in Detroit on Friday June 10. That is seven cities in 7 days, the route stops are as follows: Cocoa Beach, FL on Saturday June 4, Valdosta, GA on June 5, Montgomery, AL on June 6, Nashville, TN on Tuesday June 7, Indianapolis, IN on Wednesday June 8th, Here in our home town of Muskegon, MI on Thursday June 9 and the Tour ends in Detroit, MI on Friday June 10. Read more about the 2011 Hot Rod Power Tour Muskegon stop Here.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved