Comstock Park Restaurant Expects Record Numbers This Weekend | Business
Things are really busy at Alpine Township restaurant Amore Trattoria Italiana with people celebrating Valentine's Day this weekend. According to Chef and Owner Jenna Arcidiacono, Valentine's night on Thursday was "bonkers," and they are expecting record numbers all weekend, which includes their Valentine Menu. They are currently booked through Saturday night, with Sunday expected to be busier than usual.
Chef Jenna said so far, they have gotten to plant some diamond earrings on a dessert for a gift from one young man to his gal. But it wasn't only couples there. The restaurant got to put roses on a table for some 4-year-old twins from their dad. And, the Muskegon couple who won the Valentine's contest at WZZM last year were there to celebrate again. Except, this time, they have a baby that is known there as the Amore baby." Jenna said that one young lady eating there is usually a very picky eater according to her mom, but that her mother was impressed because they got her to try many new things.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved