Comstock Park Restaurant Expects Record Numbers This Weekend | Business
Things are really busy at Alpine Township restaurant Amore Trattoria Italiana with people celebrating Valentine's Day this weekend. According to Chef and Owner Jenna Arcidiacono, Valentine's night on Thursday was "bonkers," and they are expecting record numbers all weekend, which includes their Valentine Menu. They are currently booked through Saturday night, with Sunday expected to be busier than usual.
Chef Jenna said so far, they have gotten to plant some diamond earrings on a dessert for a gift from one young man to his gal. But it wasn't only couples there. The restaurant got to put roses on a table for some 4-year-old twins from their dad. And, the Muskegon couple who won the Valentine's contest at WZZM last year were there to celebrate again. Except, this time, they have a baby that is known there as the Amore baby." Jenna said that one young lady eating there is usually a very picky eater according to her mom, but that her mother was impressed because they got her to try many new things.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Library summer reading clubs present kids’ wildlife programs July 22
- 2 Motorcyclists crash on Grand Haven Drawbridge
- My Town Grand Haven: School board candidate deadline nears
- My Town Grand Haven: Barbecue feast added to St. Patrick and St. Anthony Parish Festival Aug.15-16
- Grand Haven man pulls in record-setting fish
- My Town Whitehall: City takes first steps to remove White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Montague: Summer Concert Series returns with Hank Mowery
- My Town: Muskegon Heights Public Schools Academy now hiring
- My Town: Hundreds of classic cars invade Montague July 25
- My Town: Library hosts Doctor Who party July 18