Lake Express Ferry resuming service | Business
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM)—The Lake Express Ferry is back up and running.
According to the car ferry’s website, daily round trip service will resume Wednesday, August 3.
The ferry was docked in Milwaukee on Saturday, July 23 so crews could replace one of the ferry’s four engines. On the Lake Express’ website, the company states, “We regret the inconvenience that this service interruption has created for affected passengers.” The company says passengers who bought tickets to travel will receive a full refund. For more information, call 866-914-1010.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: U.S. 31 construction work means traffic slowdowns
- Judge calls convicted murderer a "cold-blooded killer"
- My Town Grand Haven: Play confronts the violence of rape in society today
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17
- Holland-Grand Haven named healthiest in U.S.
- My Town Sparta: Downtown Development Authority Office upgrades approved
- My Town Sparta: Village to hire additional DPW employees
- My Town Sparta: Council backs altering village boundaries
- My Town Sparta: Homeowners begin cleaning up after storm
- My Town Sparta: Celebrate Earth Day by helping Howard Christensen Nature Center
- My Town Whitehall: Making The Case For Mobile Workshop April 23
- Government wants to seize $1 million in proceeds, 11 homes and lots connected to probe
- My Town Montague: Date set for White Lake Guitar Fest 2014
- Montague road closed due to wash out
- Double JJ Resort Looks to Hire 200+ Summer Staff at Upcoming Job Fair.