Lake Express Ferry resuming service | Business
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM)—The Lake Express Ferry is back up and running.
According to the car ferry’s website, daily round trip service will resume Wednesday, August 3.
The ferry was docked in Milwaukee on Saturday, July 23 so crews could replace one of the ferry’s four engines. On the Lake Express’ website, the company states, “We regret the inconvenience that this service interruption has created for affected passengers.” The company says passengers who bought tickets to travel will receive a full refund. For more information, call 866-914-1010.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coast Guard rescues man trying to kayak across Lake Michigan
- My Town: St. Patrick-St. Anthony's to host hospice talks Sept. 4
- My Town Grand Haven: Library hosts free workshop on how to take better photos
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport