Greater Muskegon Jaycees Easter Baskets and Egg Hunt | Community Spirit
The Greater Muskegon Jaycees are hosting an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 7, 2012 at Ross Park in Muskegon from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. We will offer activities and an Egg Hunt. The Egg Hunt will be open for all children from the public.
Members of the Community as well as members of the Jaycee chapter are invited to design Easter Baskets filled with personal products for woman and children to benefit the woman and children at Every Woman's Place. Members can make traditional Easter baskets or have the option of being creative and personalizing their baskets. Some items you can use to fill the baskets are: toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, personal care items, lotions, shower gels, towels, washcloths, sheets, toys, candy and books.
The Greater Muskegon Jaycees is a membership-based organization for young professionals ages 21-40 that emphasizes personal and professional training, community service and leadership skills. In addition to projects, the chapter meets once per month on the last Tuesday. For more information, visit their website at www.muskegonjaycees.org or call (231) 736-9561.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: St. Patrick-St. Anthony's to host hospice talks Sept. 4
- My Town Grand Haven: Library hosts free workshop on how to take better photos
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport
- My Town: AgeWell of Muskegon and Loutit District Library team up for senior fitness program