Greater Muskegon Jaycees Easter Baskets and Egg Hunt | Community Spirit
The Greater Muskegon Jaycees are hosting an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 7, 2012 at Ross Park in Muskegon from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. We will offer activities and an Egg Hunt. The Egg Hunt will be open for all children from the public.
Members of the Community as well as members of the Jaycee chapter are invited to design Easter Baskets filled with personal products for woman and children to benefit the woman and children at Every Woman's Place. Members can make traditional Easter baskets or have the option of being creative and personalizing their baskets. Some items you can use to fill the baskets are: toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, personal care items, lotions, shower gels, towels, washcloths, sheets, toys, candy and books.
The Greater Muskegon Jaycees is a membership-based organization for young professionals ages 21-40 that emphasizes personal and professional training, community service and leadership skills. In addition to projects, the chapter meets once per month on the last Tuesday. For more information, visit their website at www.muskegonjaycees.org or call (231) 736-9561.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: GHHS student wins C-SPAN documentary award
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- My Town: Students shine in auto collision and refinishing contest
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition