Greater Muskegon Jaycees Easter Baskets and Egg Hunt | Community Spirit
The Greater Muskegon Jaycees are hosting an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 7, 2012 at Ross Park in Muskegon from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. We will offer activities and an Egg Hunt. The Egg Hunt will be open for all children from the public.
Members of the Community as well as members of the Jaycee chapter are invited to design Easter Baskets filled with personal products for woman and children to benefit the woman and children at Every Woman's Place. Members can make traditional Easter baskets or have the option of being creative and personalizing their baskets. Some items you can use to fill the baskets are: toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, personal care items, lotions, shower gels, towels, washcloths, sheets, toys, candy and books.
The Greater Muskegon Jaycees is a membership-based organization for young professionals ages 21-40 that emphasizes personal and professional training, community service and leadership skills. In addition to projects, the chapter meets once per month on the last Tuesday. For more information, visit their website at www.muskegonjaycees.org or call (231) 736-9561.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Area state parks awarded life-saving beach kits
- My Town: Library summer reading clubs present kids’ wildlife programs July 22
- 2 Motorcyclists crash on Grand Haven Drawbridge
- My Town Grand Haven: School board candidate deadline nears
- My Town Grand Haven: Barbecue feast added to St. Patrick and St. Anthony Parish Festival Aug.15-16
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Whitehall: City takes first steps to remove White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Montague: Summer Concert Series returns with Hank Mowery
- My Town: Muskegon Heights Public Schools Academy now hiring
- My Town: Hundreds of classic cars invade Montague July 25