VA agencies hosting Veteran Hiring and Resources Fairs | Events
The Michigan Department of Military and Veterans Affairs and the Battle Creek VA Medical Center are holding four Veteran Hiring and Resources Fairs at area community colleges this month to provide information to military Veterans and their families on job opportunities, registration for VA health care, and VA and State of Michigan benefits.
The fairs will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on May 8, 2012, at Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek; May 10, 2012, at Kalamazoo Valley Community College; May 15, 2012, at Muskegon Community College; and May 17, 2012, at Grand Rapids Community College.
Veterans of all ages and branches of service will be able to meet one-on-one with state, local and college representatives to ask questions related to VA benefits. No appointments are necessary
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State grants to help Byron Twp., Sparta companies expand
- My Town: West Michigan Archery Center grand opening celebration Aug. 16
- One dead in motorcycle crash on 17 Mile Rd.
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'