Suspect in stroller hit-and-run identified | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) -- The Muskegon County Prosecutor has a message to the driver who backed a van into a woman with a stroller: Turn yourself in.
The prosecutor's office approved criminal charges against 20-year-old Antonio Raglin in connection with the hit and run from late June. Police identified him from surveillance photos, but they have not found him.
Last week, police released video of the incident that happened in a convenience store parking lot. Neither the woman nor her son were seriously hurt.
Raglin's 17-year old passenger was arrested Friday on unrelated charges.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Muskegon Police.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport
- My Town: AgeWell of Muskegon and Loutit District Library team up for senior fitness program
- My Town Grand Haven: LDL to host free showing of Frank Lloyd Wright documentary Aug. 28
- Two hospitalized after Ottawa Co. crash