Suspect in stroller hit-and-run identified | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) -- The Muskegon County Prosecutor has a message to the driver who backed a van into a woman with a stroller: Turn yourself in.
The prosecutor's office approved criminal charges against 20-year-old Antonio Raglin in connection with the hit and run from late June. Police identified him from surveillance photos, but they have not found him.
Last week, police released video of the incident that happened in a convenience store parking lot. Neither the woman nor her son were seriously hurt.
Raglin's 17-year old passenger was arrested Friday on unrelated charges.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Muskegon Police.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Lakeshore ATHENA Scholarship Program accepting applications
- Ottawa Co. Jail officer sentenced on sex charges
- My Town Grand Haven: GHHS student wins C-SPAN documentary award
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival