Suspect in stroller hit-and-run identified | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) -- The Muskegon County Prosecutor has a message to the driver who backed a van into a woman with a stroller: Turn yourself in.
The prosecutor's office approved criminal charges against 20-year-old Antonio Raglin in connection with the hit and run from late June. Police identified him from surveillance photos, but they have not found him.
Last week, police released video of the incident that happened in a convenience store parking lot. Neither the woman nor her son were seriously hurt.
Raglin's 17-year old passenger was arrested Friday on unrelated charges.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Muskegon Police.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Mackinac Island painting series comes to Loutit District Library May 1
- My Town: U.S. 31 construction work means traffic slowdowns
- Judge calls convicted murderer a "cold-blooded killer"
- My Town Grand Haven: Play confronts the violence of rape in society today
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17