Suspect in stroller hit-and-run identified | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) -- The Muskegon County Prosecutor has a message to the driver who backed a van into a woman with a stroller: Turn yourself in.
The prosecutor's office approved criminal charges against 20-year-old Antonio Raglin in connection with the hit and run from late June. Police identified him from surveillance photos, but they have not found him.
Last week, police released video of the incident that happened in a convenience store parking lot. Neither the woman nor her son were seriously hurt.
Raglin's 17-year old passenger was arrested Friday on unrelated charges.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Muskegon Police.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'
- My Town: Rogue River Expedition deemed a success
- My Town Sparta: Freehand Band takes the stage for free performance July 23
- My Town: Farmers who lost 2012 crop during freeze now eligible for funding
- My Town: Community tapped to determine future of White Lake
- My Town: Date set for White Lake Area Fall Fest
- My Town: New exhibit at White River Gallery to include drawings and infrared photos
- My Town: Montague High School names new basketball coach
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list