Road construction snarls traffic on US 31 | News
MUSKEGON COUNTY, Michigan (WZZM) - A lane closure on southbound US-31 created some traffic congestion during the Friday morning commute.
Drivers in Muskegon County should expect delays starting Friday mornings for the next three weekends.
M-DOT has multiple construction projects on US 31 from about Apple Avenue to Hile Road.
One project started this morning will fix sections of concrete. Various on and off ramps will close at times.
M-DOT is also working on a weave - merge lane near Apple Avenue and making repairs to US-31 northbound in that same area.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Library hosts free workshop on how to take better photos
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport
- My Town: AgeWell of Muskegon and Loutit District Library team up for senior fitness program
- My Town Grand Haven: LDL to host free showing of Frank Lloyd Wright documentary Aug. 28