Road construction snarls traffic on US 31 | News
MUSKEGON COUNTY, Michigan (WZZM) - A lane closure on southbound US-31 created some traffic congestion during the Friday morning commute.
Drivers in Muskegon County should expect delays starting Friday mornings for the next three weekends.
M-DOT has multiple construction projects on US 31 from about Apple Avenue to Hile Road.
One project started this morning will fix sections of concrete. Various on and off ramps will close at times.
M-DOT is also working on a weave - merge lane near Apple Avenue and making repairs to US-31 northbound in that same area.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State grants to help Byron Twp., Sparta companies expand
- My Town: West Michigan Archery Center grand opening celebration Aug. 16
- One dead in motorcycle crash on 17 Mile Rd.
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'