Road construction snarls traffic on US 31 | News
MUSKEGON COUNTY, Michigan (WZZM) - A lane closure on southbound US-31 created some traffic congestion during the Friday morning commute.
Drivers in Muskegon County should expect delays starting Friday mornings for the next three weekends.
M-DOT has multiple construction projects on US 31 from about Apple Avenue to Hile Road.
One project started this morning will fix sections of concrete. Various on and off ramps will close at times.
M-DOT is also working on a weave - merge lane near Apple Avenue and making repairs to US-31 northbound in that same area.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved