UPDATE: Auto dealer dies in house fire | News
EGELSTON TWP., Mich. (WZZM) - A long-time Egelston Township business owner is dead after a house fire early Tuesday morning.
Charles Holter, 75, died in the fire on east Apple Avenue, just west of Carr Road. The home is adjacent to Tri-City Motor Sales, which Holter owned.
Two Muskegon County Sheriff's Deputies were first on the scene and tried to enter the home, but could not because of thick smoke.
There is no word yet on the cause or the origin of the fire.
We'll have more details when they become available.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Government wants to seize $1 million in proceeds, 11 homes and lots connected to probe
- My Town Montague: Date set for White Lake Guitar Fest 2014
- Montague road closed due to wash out
- Double JJ Resort Looks to Hire 200+ Summer Staff at Upcoming Job Fair.
- My Town: Congressman Huizenga to speak at Legislative Lunch