UPDATE: Auto dealer dies in house fire | News
EGELSTON TWP., Mich. (WZZM) - A long-time Egelston Township business owner is dead after a house fire early Tuesday morning.
Charles Holter, 75, died in the fire on east Apple Avenue, just west of Carr Road. The home is adjacent to Tri-City Motor Sales, which Holter owned.
Two Muskegon County Sheriff's Deputies were first on the scene and tried to enter the home, but could not because of thick smoke.
There is no word yet on the cause or the origin of the fire.
We'll have more details when they become available.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ottawa Co. Jail officer sentenced on sex charges
- My Town Grand Haven: GHHS student wins C-SPAN documentary award
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace