UPDATE: Auto dealer dies in house fire | News
EGELSTON TWP., Mich. (WZZM) - A long-time Egelston Township business owner is dead after a house fire early Tuesday morning.
Charles Holter, 75, died in the fire on east Apple Avenue, just west of Carr Road. The home is adjacent to Tri-City Motor Sales, which Holter owned.
Two Muskegon County Sheriff's Deputies were first on the scene and tried to enter the home, but could not because of thick smoke.
There is no word yet on the cause or the origin of the fire.
We'll have more details when they become available.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Library hosts free workshop on how to take better photos
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport
- My Town: AgeWell of Muskegon and Loutit District Library team up for senior fitness program
- My Town Grand Haven: LDL to host free showing of Frank Lloyd Wright documentary Aug. 28