UPDATE: Auto dealer dies in house fire | News
EGELSTON TWP., Mich. (WZZM) - A long-time Egelston Township business owner is dead after a house fire early Tuesday morning.
Charles Holter, 75, died in the fire on east Apple Avenue, just west of Carr Road. The home is adjacent to Tri-City Motor Sales, which Holter owned.
Two Muskegon County Sheriff's Deputies were first on the scene and tried to enter the home, but could not because of thick smoke.
There is no word yet on the cause or the origin of the fire.
We'll have more details when they become available.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Date set for White Lake Area Fall Fest
- My Town: New exhibit at White River Gallery to include drawings and infrared photos
- My Town: Montague High School names new basketball coach
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Whitehall: City takes first steps to remove White Lake from toxic hot spots list