Home burns in Muskegon County | News
CEDAR CREEK TWP., Mich. (WZZM) - Several Muskegon County crews are on the scene of a house fire on Holton-Duck Lake Road.
The fire was reported earlier Wednesday morning by a passer-by. WZZM 13's Jon Mills was at the scene and says that no one was home at the time of the fire.
Holton-Duck Lake Road was closed in the 4900 block for some time.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved