Home burns in Muskegon County | News
CEDAR CREEK TWP., Mich. (WZZM) - Several Muskegon County crews are on the scene of a house fire on Holton-Duck Lake Road.
The fire was reported earlier Wednesday morning by a passer-by. WZZM 13's Jon Mills was at the scene and says that no one was home at the time of the fire.
Holton-Duck Lake Road was closed in the 4900 block for some time.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport
- My Town: AgeWell of Muskegon and Loutit District Library team up for senior fitness program
- My Town Grand Haven: LDL to host free showing of Frank Lloyd Wright documentary Aug. 28
- Two hospitalized after Ottawa Co. crash