Home burns in Muskegon County | News
CEDAR CREEK TWP., Mich. (WZZM) - Several Muskegon County crews are on the scene of a house fire on Holton-Duck Lake Road.
The fire was reported earlier Wednesday morning by a passer-by. WZZM 13's Jon Mills was at the scene and says that no one was home at the time of the fire.
Holton-Duck Lake Road was closed in the 4900 block for some time.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17
- Holland-Grand Haven named healthiest in U.S.
- My Town Grand Haven: Fire Barn Gallery exhibit opening April 17
- Methodist church in Grand Haven invites public to Holy Week services
- Coast Guard officer accused of assault
- Government wants to seize $1 million in proceeds, 11 homes and lots connected to probe
- My Town Montague: Date set for White Lake Guitar Fest 2014
- Montague road closed due to wash out
- Double JJ Resort Looks to Hire 200+ Summer Staff at Upcoming Job Fair.
- My Town: Congressman Huizenga to speak at Legislative Lunch