Muskegon Home Investment Partnership Program | News
PUBLIC NOTICE - CITY OF MUSKEGON PROPOSAL SOLICITATION
HOME Investment Partnership Program
For Program Year 2012 – 2013
Our mission is to improve the Quality of Life for the Citizens of Muskegon through Stewardship of Resources, Excellent Service, and Leadership for the Greater Community.
The City of Muskegon invites responsible agencies or groups to submit applications for HOME Investment Partnership Program activities beginning July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013 that invest only in housing to be developed, sponsored or owned by the Community Housing Development Organization. Deadline for proposals is Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Proposals must be mailed or hand delivered to the Clerk’s Office, 933 Terrace Street, Muskegon, MI 49440.
Applications will be available online at www.shorelinecity.com or can be emailed or picked up through the office of Community and Neighborhood Services at 933 Terrace Street, Room 201, Muskegon, MI 49440 231-724-6717.
The City’s Community and Neighborhood Services department will provide information and technical assistance to those applicants or groups that are in need of accommodations. For assistance please call Oneata Bailey, Director of Community and Neighborhood Services, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at (231) 724-6717.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'
- My Town: Rogue River Expedition deemed a success
- My Town Sparta: Freehand Band takes the stage for free performance July 23
- My Town: Farmers who lost 2012 crop during freeze now eligible for funding
- My Town: Community tapped to determine future of White Lake
- My Town: Date set for White Lake Area Fall Fest
- My Town: New exhibit at White River Gallery to include drawings and infrared photos
- My Town: Montague High School names new basketball coach
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list