Muskegon Home Investment Partnership Program | News
PUBLIC NOTICE - CITY OF MUSKEGON PROPOSAL SOLICITATION
HOME Investment Partnership Program
For Program Year 2012 – 2013
Our mission is to improve the Quality of Life for the Citizens of Muskegon through Stewardship of Resources, Excellent Service, and Leadership for the Greater Community.
The City of Muskegon invites responsible agencies or groups to submit applications for HOME Investment Partnership Program activities beginning July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013 that invest only in housing to be developed, sponsored or owned by the Community Housing Development Organization. Deadline for proposals is Tuesday, March 13, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Proposals must be mailed or hand delivered to the Clerk’s Office, 933 Terrace Street, Muskegon, MI 49440.
Applications will be available online at www.shorelinecity.com or can be emailed or picked up through the office of Community and Neighborhood Services at 933 Terrace Street, Room 201, Muskegon, MI 49440 231-724-6717.
The City’s Community and Neighborhood Services department will provide information and technical assistance to those applicants or groups that are in need of accommodations. For assistance please call Oneata Bailey, Director of Community and Neighborhood Services, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at (231) 724-6717.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17
- Holland-Grand Haven named healthiest in U.S.
- My Town Grand Haven: Fire Barn Gallery exhibit opening April 17
- Methodist church in Grand Haven invites public to Holy Week services
- Coast Guard officer accused of assault
- Government wants to seize $1 million in proceeds, 11 homes and lots connected to probe
- My Town Montague: Date set for White Lake Guitar Fest 2014
- Montague road closed due to wash out
- Double JJ Resort Looks to Hire 200+ Summer Staff at Upcoming Job Fair.
- My Town: Congressman Huizenga to speak at Legislative Lunch