Police: Teens go on trailer park crime spree | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM)- A 19-year old Muskegon girl is facing charges connected to what police call a weekend crime spree.
Jessica Goldsborough is being held in the Ottawa County Jail on unrelated warrants. Deputies believe she and a 19-year old Nunica man stole from the Hidden Oaks Mobile Home Park in Spring Lake Township Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They allegedly took belongings from unlocked cars and stole a Buick which was found crashed into a tree in Crockery Township.
Detectives are still looking for the male suspect.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Date set for White Lake Area Fall Fest
- My Town: New exhibit at White River Gallery to include drawings and infrared photos
- My Town: Montague High School names new basketball coach
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Whitehall: City takes first steps to remove White Lake from toxic hot spots list