Police: Teens go on trailer park crime spree | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM)- A 19-year old Muskegon girl is facing charges connected to what police call a weekend crime spree.
Jessica Goldsborough is being held in the Ottawa County Jail on unrelated warrants. Deputies believe she and a 19-year old Nunica man stole from the Hidden Oaks Mobile Home Park in Spring Lake Township Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They allegedly took belongings from unlocked cars and stole a Buick which was found crashed into a tree in Crockery Township.
Detectives are still looking for the male suspect.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Montague road closed due to wash out
- Double JJ Resort Looks to Hire 200+ Summer Staff at Upcoming Job Fair.
- My Town: Congressman Huizenga to speak at Legislative Lunch
- My Town: West Michigan Water Trail community input meeting April 2
- My Town Whitehall: Library offers 'Spring Break Boredom Busters' April 7-12