Police: Teens go on trailer park crime spree | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM)- A 19-year old Muskegon girl is facing charges connected to what police call a weekend crime spree.
Jessica Goldsborough is being held in the Ottawa County Jail on unrelated warrants. Deputies believe she and a 19-year old Nunica man stole from the Hidden Oaks Mobile Home Park in Spring Lake Township Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They allegedly took belongings from unlocked cars and stole a Buick which was found crashed into a tree in Crockery Township.
Detectives are still looking for the male suspect.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved