Police: Teens go on trailer park crime spree | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM)- A 19-year old Muskegon girl is facing charges connected to what police call a weekend crime spree.
Jessica Goldsborough is being held in the Ottawa County Jail on unrelated warrants. Deputies believe she and a 19-year old Nunica man stole from the Hidden Oaks Mobile Home Park in Spring Lake Township Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They allegedly took belongings from unlocked cars and stole a Buick which was found crashed into a tree in Crockery Township.
Detectives are still looking for the male suspect.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Mackinac Island painting series comes to Loutit District Library May 1
- My Town: U.S. 31 construction work means traffic slowdowns
- Judge calls convicted murderer a "cold-blooded killer"
- My Town Grand Haven: Play confronts the violence of rape in society today
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17