Police: Teens go on trailer park crime spree | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM)- A 19-year old Muskegon girl is facing charges connected to what police call a weekend crime spree.
Jessica Goldsborough is being held in the Ottawa County Jail on unrelated warrants. Deputies believe she and a 19-year old Nunica man stole from the Hidden Oaks Mobile Home Park in Spring Lake Township Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They allegedly took belongings from unlocked cars and stole a Buick which was found crashed into a tree in Crockery Township.
Detectives are still looking for the male suspect.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Area state parks awarded life-saving beach kits
- My Town: Library summer reading clubs present kids’ wildlife programs July 22
- 2 Motorcyclists crash on Grand Haven Drawbridge
- My Town Grand Haven: School board candidate deadline nears
- My Town Grand Haven: Barbecue feast added to St. Patrick and St. Anthony Parish Festival Aug.15-16
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Whitehall: City takes first steps to remove White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Montague: Summer Concert Series returns with Hank Mowery
- My Town: Muskegon Heights Public Schools Academy now hiring
- My Town: Hundreds of classic cars invade Montague July 25