Johnny Carino's of Muskegon closes | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) - The restaurant scene near the Lakes Mall is changing again. Johnny Carino's on Harvey closed Saturday.
A sign on the door thanks guests and says the staff will miss serving them.
A Perkins restaurant at Harvey and Sternberg closed last year.
Johnny Carino's has five other Michigan restaurants including locations in Grand Rapids and Holland.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: St. Patrick-St. Anthony's to host hospice talks Sept. 4
- My Town Grand Haven: Library hosts free workshop on how to take better photos
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport
- My Town: AgeWell of Muskegon and Loutit District Library team up for senior fitness program