Johnny Carino's of Muskegon closes | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) - The restaurant scene near the Lakes Mall is changing again. Johnny Carino's on Harvey closed Saturday.
A sign on the door thanks guests and says the staff will miss serving them.
A Perkins restaurant at Harvey and Sternberg closed last year.
Johnny Carino's has five other Michigan restaurants including locations in Grand Rapids and Holland.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Benefits of Movement Therapy Explained at SLDL
- My Town: Lakeshore ATHENA Scholarship Program accepting applications
- Ottawa Co. Jail officer sentenced on sex charges
- My Town Grand Haven: GHHS student wins C-SPAN documentary award
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes