Man dies in US-31 motorcycle crash | News
NORTON SHORES, Mich. (WZZM) - A man is dead after a motorcycle crash Tuesday evening in Norton Shores.
The crash happened on U.S. 31 between Airline Road and I-96. Witnesses tell police they saw Timothy Preston, 33, of North Muskegon entering U.S. 31 from the Airline Road ramp when he lost control and skidded onto the highway. A vehicle driven by Melissa Beall, 34, of Spring Lake, was unable to avoid Preston and struck him. He was pronounced dead at the scene and he was not wearing a helmet.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Benefits of Movement Therapy Explained at SLDL
- My Town: Lakeshore ATHENA Scholarship Program accepting applications
- Ottawa Co. Jail officer sentenced on sex charges
- My Town Grand Haven: GHHS student wins C-SPAN documentary award
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes