Man dies in US-31 motorcycle crash | News
NORTON SHORES, Mich. (WZZM) - A man is dead after a motorcycle crash Tuesday evening in Norton Shores.
The crash happened on U.S. 31 between Airline Road and I-96. Witnesses tell police they saw Timothy Preston, 33, of North Muskegon entering U.S. 31 from the Airline Road ramp when he lost control and skidded onto the highway. A vehicle driven by Melissa Beall, 34, of Spring Lake, was unable to avoid Preston and struck him. He was pronounced dead at the scene and he was not wearing a helmet.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Government wants to seize $1 million in proceeds, 11 homes and lots connected to probe
- My Town Montague: Date set for White Lake Guitar Fest 2014
- Montague road closed due to wash out
- Double JJ Resort Looks to Hire 200+ Summer Staff at Upcoming Job Fair.
- My Town: Congressman Huizenga to speak at Legislative Lunch