Charges filed in fatal crash in Wisconsin | News
FOND DU LAC, Wisc. (WISN) - Charges have been filed against a Hilbert man accused of crossing the center line and striking 10 motorcyclists in Fond du Lac County, killing 1.
Clinton Lovelace, 25, has been charged with second degree reckless homicide, three counts of second degree reckless injury, one count of reckless endangerment and a count of bail-jumping.
Authorities believe Lovelace crossed the center line while driving on Highway 151 in rural Fond du Lac County on May 31.
59-year-old Daniel Winsemius of Twin Lake, Mich., was killed in the crash. Eight others were injured, three of whom remain hospitalized with serious injuries.
Lovelace is being held in the Fond du Lac County jail.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport
- My Town: AgeWell of Muskegon and Loutit District Library team up for senior fitness program
- My Town Grand Haven: LDL to host free showing of Frank Lloyd Wright documentary Aug. 28
- Two hospitalized after Ottawa Co. crash