Charges filed in fatal crash in Wisconsin | News
FOND DU LAC, Wisc. (WISN) - Charges have been filed against a Hilbert man accused of crossing the center line and striking 10 motorcyclists in Fond du Lac County, killing 1.
Clinton Lovelace, 25, has been charged with second degree reckless homicide, three counts of second degree reckless injury, one count of reckless endangerment and a count of bail-jumping.
Authorities believe Lovelace crossed the center line while driving on Highway 151 in rural Fond du Lac County on May 31.
59-year-old Daniel Winsemius of Twin Lake, Mich., was killed in the crash. Eight others were injured, three of whom remain hospitalized with serious injuries.
Lovelace is being held in the Fond du Lac County jail.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State grants to help Byron Twp., Sparta companies expand
- My Town: West Michigan Archery Center grand opening celebration Aug. 16
- One dead in motorcycle crash on 17 Mile Rd.
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'