Charges filed in fatal crash in Wisconsin | News
FOND DU LAC, Wisc. (WISN) - Charges have been filed against a Hilbert man accused of crossing the center line and striking 10 motorcyclists in Fond du Lac County, killing 1.
Clinton Lovelace, 25, has been charged with second degree reckless homicide, three counts of second degree reckless injury, one count of reckless endangerment and a count of bail-jumping.
Authorities believe Lovelace crossed the center line while driving on Highway 151 in rural Fond du Lac County on May 31.
59-year-old Daniel Winsemius of Twin Lake, Mich., was killed in the crash. Eight others were injured, three of whom remain hospitalized with serious injuries.
Lovelace is being held in the Fond du Lac County jail.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved