Muskegon Township morning house fire | News
MUSKEGON TOWNSHIP, Michigan (WZZM) - Emergency crews in Muskegon County are investigating a house fire Tuesday morning.
Muskegon County Dispatch says the fire happened near Vine Avenue and Clark Street, just east of US 31.
The call came in shortly before 5:30 am.
Scanner traffic indicates the fire may have started with some sort of explosion, and that one person is injured and being taken to a hospital.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coast Guard rescues man trying to kayak across Lake Michigan
- My Town: St. Patrick-St. Anthony's to host hospice talks Sept. 4
- My Town Grand Haven: Library hosts free workshop on how to take better photos
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport