Muskegon Township morning house fire | News
MUSKEGON TOWNSHIP, Michigan (WZZM) - Emergency crews in Muskegon County are investigating a house fire Tuesday morning.
Muskegon County Dispatch says the fire happened near Vine Avenue and Clark Street, just east of US 31.
The call came in shortly before 5:30 am.
Scanner traffic indicates the fire may have started with some sort of explosion, and that one person is injured and being taken to a hospital.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: St. Mary’s Church parishioners pledge $1.87M for new education center
- Benefits of Movement Therapy Explained at SLDL
- My Town: Lakeshore ATHENA Scholarship Program accepting applications
- Ottawa Co. Jail officer sentenced on sex charges
- My Town Grand Haven: GHHS student wins C-SPAN documentary award