Muskegon Township morning house fire | News
MUSKEGON TOWNSHIP, Michigan (WZZM) - Emergency crews in Muskegon County are investigating a house fire Tuesday morning.
Muskegon County Dispatch says the fire happened near Vine Avenue and Clark Street, just east of US 31.
The call came in shortly before 5:30 am.
Scanner traffic indicates the fire may have started with some sort of explosion, and that one person is injured and being taken to a hospital.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved