Muskegon Township morning house fire | News
MUSKEGON TOWNSHIP, Michigan (WZZM) - Emergency crews in Muskegon County are investigating a house fire Tuesday morning.
Muskegon County Dispatch says the fire happened near Vine Avenue and Clark Street, just east of US 31.
The call came in shortly before 5:30 am.
Scanner traffic indicates the fire may have started with some sort of explosion, and that one person is injured and being taken to a hospital.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State grants to help Byron Twp., Sparta companies expand
- My Town: West Michigan Archery Center grand opening celebration Aug. 16
- One dead in motorcycle crash on 17 Mile Rd.
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'