Truck runs into building after police chase | News
MUSKEGON COUNTY, Michigan (WZZM) - Michigan State Police chased a pick up truck which ended up running into a building in Muskegon County midday Monday.
The chase started shortly before noon. Michigan State Police say a Dodge Ram was driving erratically. When a trooper tried to pull the pick up truck over, the driver sped off, leading police on a chase.
The chase ended in the area of Apple Avenue and Dangl. The Dodge Ram ended up going off the road and running into a building, a former Orchard View school building. However, the truck did not just run into the building, it ran up onto the building and was balancing on 2 wheels.
The vehicle also smashed a window of the building and knocked over a pole near the former school building.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Mackinac Island painting series comes to Loutit District Library May 1
- My Town: U.S. 31 construction work means traffic slowdowns
- Judge calls convicted murderer a "cold-blooded killer"
- My Town Grand Haven: Play confronts the violence of rape in society today
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17