Truck runs into building after police chase | News
MUSKEGON COUNTY, Michigan (WZZM) - Michigan State Police chased a pick up truck which ended up running into a building in Muskegon County midday Monday.
The chase started shortly before noon. Michigan State Police say a Dodge Ram was driving erratically. When a trooper tried to pull the pick up truck over, the driver sped off, leading police on a chase.
The chase ended in the area of Apple Avenue and Dangl. The Dodge Ram ended up going off the road and running into a building, a former Orchard View school building. However, the truck did not just run into the building, it ran up onto the building and was balancing on 2 wheels.
The vehicle also smashed a window of the building and knocked over a pole near the former school building.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved