Truck runs into building after police chase | News
MUSKEGON COUNTY, Michigan (WZZM) - Michigan State Police chased a pick up truck which ended up running into a building in Muskegon County midday Monday.
The chase started shortly before noon. Michigan State Police say a Dodge Ram was driving erratically. When a trooper tried to pull the pick up truck over, the driver sped off, leading police on a chase.
The chase ended in the area of Apple Avenue and Dangl. The Dodge Ram ended up going off the road and running into a building, a former Orchard View school building. However, the truck did not just run into the building, it ran up onto the building and was balancing on 2 wheels.
The vehicle also smashed a window of the building and knocked over a pole near the former school building.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Date set for White Lake Area Fall Fest
- My Town: New exhibit at White River Gallery to include drawings and infrared photos
- My Town: Montague High School names new basketball coach
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Whitehall: City takes first steps to remove White Lake from toxic hot spots list