Traffic snarled due to garbage truck fire | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) The southbound lanes of U.S. 31 near Sherman Street closed for a while Wednesday morning as crews extinguished a garbage truck fire.
There were no reports of injuries.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coast Guard rescues man trying to kayak across Lake Michigan
- My Town: St. Patrick-St. Anthony's to host hospice talks Sept. 4
- My Town Grand Haven: Library hosts free workshop on how to take better photos
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport