Tree auction benefits Muskegon museum | News
Muskegon, Mich. (WZZM) Organizers of a holiday event in Muskegon County want you to come see 39 elaborately decorated Christmas trees and make a bid to take one home.
The Festival of Trees is an annual fundraising event at the Muskegon Museum of Art. The trees are decorated by local residents and professional designers. They are all for sale by silent auction with the money benefiting the museum.
The display runs until December 2nd. For more information click on the link to the Muskegon Museum of Art.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport
- My Town: AgeWell of Muskegon and Loutit District Library team up for senior fitness program
- My Town Grand Haven: LDL to host free showing of Frank Lloyd Wright documentary Aug. 28
- Two hospitalized after Ottawa Co. crash