Sam's Joint restaurants are up for sale | News
(WZZM) - A popular chain of locally-owned West Michigan restaurants is up for sale.
Sam's Joint restaurants throughout West Michigan are listed for sale on the Wisinski of West Michigan website.
MiBiz.com reports that Sam Bravata, the owner and founder of the restaurants is looking to exit the restaurant business and retire. Bravata is in his 80's and opened his first restaurant, the Caledonia location, in 1977.
Sam's Joint has locations in Alaska, Caledonia, Coopersville, Dutton, Kentwood, Middleville, Norton Shores, Plainwell and Rockford.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: GHHS student wins C-SPAN documentary award
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- My Town: Students shine in auto collision and refinishing contest
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition