Sam's Joint restaurants are up for sale | News
(WZZM) - A popular chain of locally-owned West Michigan restaurants is up for sale.
Sam's Joint restaurants throughout West Michigan are listed for sale on the Wisinski of West Michigan website.
MiBiz.com reports that Sam Bravata, the owner and founder of the restaurants is looking to exit the restaurant business and retire. Bravata is in his 80's and opened his first restaurant, the Caledonia location, in 1977.
Sam's Joint has locations in Alaska, Caledonia, Coopersville, Dutton, Kentwood, Middleville, Norton Shores, Plainwell and Rockford.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Judge calls convicted murderer a "cold-blooded killer"
- My Town Grand Haven: Play confronts the violence of rape in society today
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17
- Holland-Grand Haven named healthiest in U.S.
- My Town Grand Haven: Fire Barn Gallery exhibit opening April 17
- My Town Sparta: Council backs altering village boundaries
- My Town Sparta: Homeowners begin cleaning up after storm
- My Town Sparta: Celebrate Earth Day by helping Howard Christensen Nature Center
- My Town: Sparta Education Foundation Board openings
- My Town: Anti-bullying concert tour arrives in West Michigan
- Government wants to seize $1 million in proceeds, 11 homes and lots connected to probe
- My Town Montague: Date set for White Lake Guitar Fest 2014
- Montague road closed due to wash out
- Double JJ Resort Looks to Hire 200+ Summer Staff at Upcoming Job Fair.
- My Town: Congressman Huizenga to speak at Legislative Lunch