Fire destroys Muskegon County building | News
EGLESTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WZZM)- Investigators are trying to determine the cause of a fire that destroyed a building at a Muskegon County mobile home park.
It happened around 4 a.m. Saturday at Maple Island Estates, located in the 7300 block of White Road in Egelston Township. Firefighters from at least three neighboring townships responded, but by the time crews arrived, an old club house was engulfed in flames.
No one was injured and no other buildings were damaged.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved