Muskegon’s new Hank’s Tavern pairs Michigan Beer with Diverse Food Menu for December opening | News
Veteran Restaurateur Hoby Thrasher promised something new for Muskegon with the new Hank’s Tavern, and on Saturday, December 1st he has delivered. The Henry / Sherman St. location is not new; Previous businesses at this location have included a bank and fast food pizza joint with the short-lived Bonfire restaurant being the most recent tenant. However, this time around Hoby has really outdone himself transforming the building which once felt small and cramped to an expansive and vibrant atmosphere which will be sure to impress anyone familiar with the building’s former occupants.READ MORE: http://tinyurl.com/aoe643w
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State grants to help Byron Twp., Sparta companies expand
- My Town: West Michigan Archery Center grand opening celebration Aug. 16
- One dead in motorcycle crash on 17 Mile Rd.
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'