Charges filed against police shooter | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) - Prosecutors have finalized charges against the man who alledgy shot his neighbor and a Muskegon police officer early Saturday in Cedar Creek Township.
Paul Osborn, 44, faces more than a dozen felonies, including Assault with Intent to Murder and Domestic Assault.
The Muskegon Prosecutor's Office plans to arraign Osborn at a Muskegon hospital where he is recovering after being shot by police.
Prosecutors say Osborn assaulted his wife, then shot a neighbor in the leg. When police arrived, the officer was shot in the ankle.
The neighbor and officer were treated and released from the hospital and are expected to recover.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State grants to help Byron Twp., Sparta companies expand
- My Town: West Michigan Archery Center grand opening celebration Aug. 16
- One dead in motorcycle crash on 17 Mile Rd.
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'