Charges filed against police shooter | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) - Prosecutors have finalized charges against the man who alledgy shot his neighbor and a Muskegon police officer early Saturday in Cedar Creek Township.
Paul Osborn, 44, faces more than a dozen felonies, including Assault with Intent to Murder and Domestic Assault.
The Muskegon Prosecutor's Office plans to arraign Osborn at a Muskegon hospital where he is recovering after being shot by police.
Prosecutors say Osborn assaulted his wife, then shot a neighbor in the leg. When police arrived, the officer was shot in the ankle.
The neighbor and officer were treated and released from the hospital and are expected to recover.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Lakeshore ATHENA Scholarship Program accepting applications
- Ottawa Co. Jail officer sentenced on sex charges
- My Town Grand Haven: GHHS student wins C-SPAN documentary award
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival