Winter Weather Advisory issued for lakeshore | News
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) - The National Weather Service in Grand Rapids has issued a Winter Weather Advisory, effective from 10 p.m. Wednesday to 4 p.m. Thursday.
The 13 On Target Weather Team is predicting Wednesday night that lake-effect snow will develop generally west of U.S. 131, accumulating around ½-1½ inches through early Thursday.
The morning commute will feature reduced visibilities and slippery roads. Drivers are advised to plan for a slower commute to work or school Thursday morning.
Thursday will be cloudy with lake-effect snow showers tapering off during the morning with light additional accumulations around an inch or less. Temperatures will be in the upper 20s.
FORECAST: Click here for the latest forecast from the WZZM 13 On Target weather team.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved