Winter Weather Advisory issued for lakeshore | News
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM) - The National Weather Service in Grand Rapids has issued a Winter Weather Advisory, effective from 10 p.m. Wednesday to 4 p.m. Thursday.
The 13 On Target Weather Team is predicting Wednesday night that lake-effect snow will develop generally west of U.S. 131, accumulating around ½-1½ inches through early Thursday.
The morning commute will feature reduced visibilities and slippery roads. Drivers are advised to plan for a slower commute to work or school Thursday morning.
Thursday will be cloudy with lake-effect snow showers tapering off during the morning with light additional accumulations around an inch or less. Temperatures will be in the upper 20s.
FORECAST: Click here for the latest forecast from the WZZM 13 On Target weather team.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: New exhibit at White River Gallery to include drawings and infrared photos
- My Town: Montague High School names new basketball coach
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Whitehall: City takes first steps to remove White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Montague: Summer Concert Series returns with Hank Mowery