Heart Attack 101: Using an AED | News
(WZZM) - Every year two million people have a heart attack and every second counts, but help is minutes away.
Would you know what to do if you found someone having a heart attack?
Automated external defibrillators are becoming more and more common but would you know how to use one?
Blair Moreau from Mercy Health Partners in Muskegon gives Health Reporter Valerie Lego a lesson. Watch the video posted above for more.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Mackinac Island painting series comes to Loutit District Library May 1
- My Town: U.S. 31 construction work means traffic slowdowns
- Judge calls convicted murderer a "cold-blooded killer"
- My Town Grand Haven: Play confronts the violence of rape in society today
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17