Heart Attack 101: Using an AED | News
(WZZM) - Every year two million people have a heart attack and every second counts, but help is minutes away.
Would you know what to do if you found someone having a heart attack?
Automated external defibrillators are becoming more and more common but would you know how to use one?
Blair Moreau from Mercy Health Partners in Muskegon gives Health Reporter Valerie Lego a lesson. Watch the video posted above for more.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: 'Lessons from the Renovation and Restoration of a 1880s Home' May 17
- Holland-Grand Haven named healthiest in U.S.
- My Town Grand Haven: Fire Barn Gallery exhibit opening April 17
- Methodist church in Grand Haven invites public to Holy Week services
- Coast Guard officer accused of assault
- Government wants to seize $1 million in proceeds, 11 homes and lots connected to probe
- My Town Montague: Date set for White Lake Guitar Fest 2014
- Montague road closed due to wash out
- Double JJ Resort Looks to Hire 200+ Summer Staff at Upcoming Job Fair.
- My Town: Congressman Huizenga to speak at Legislative Lunch