Heart Attack 101: Using an AED | News
(WZZM) - Every year two million people have a heart attack and every second counts, but help is minutes away.
Would you know what to do if you found someone having a heart attack?
Automated external defibrillators are becoming more and more common but would you know how to use one?
Blair Moreau from Mercy Health Partners in Muskegon gives Health Reporter Valerie Lego a lesson. Watch the video posted above for more.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Loutit District Library announce Labor Day and winter hours
- Grand Haven rallies past Fruitport
- My Town: AgeWell of Muskegon and Loutit District Library team up for senior fitness program
- My Town Grand Haven: LDL to host free showing of Frank Lloyd Wright documentary Aug. 28
- Two hospitalized after Ottawa Co. crash