Heart Attack 101: Using an AED | News
(WZZM) - Every year two million people have a heart attack and every second counts, but help is minutes away.
Would you know what to do if you found someone having a heart attack?
Automated external defibrillators are becoming more and more common but would you know how to use one?
Blair Moreau from Mercy Health Partners in Muskegon gives Health Reporter Valerie Lego a lesson. Watch the video posted above for more.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town: Montague High School names new basketball coach
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Whitehall: City takes first steps to remove White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Montague: Summer Concert Series returns with Hank Mowery
- My Town: Muskegon Heights Public Schools Academy now hiring