Heart Attack 101: Using an AED | News
(WZZM) - Every year two million people have a heart attack and every second counts, but help is minutes away.
Would you know what to do if you found someone having a heart attack?
Automated external defibrillators are becoming more and more common but would you know how to use one?
Blair Moreau from Mercy Health Partners in Muskegon gives Health Reporter Valerie Lego a lesson. Watch the video posted above for more.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State grants to help Byron Twp., Sparta companies expand
- My Town: West Michigan Archery Center grand opening celebration Aug. 16
- One dead in motorcycle crash on 17 Mile Rd.
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'