Michigan Steel behind on payments to other companies | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) - Two businesses confirm to WZZM that they have not been paid by a Muskegon company.
Thursday night, WZZM 13 On Your Side told you about how Michigan Steel employees' pay checks have bounced. Friday, the companies, which asked not to be identified, told us that they are owed several thousands of dollars for goods or services they've provided.
Michigan Steel officials have still not returned WZZM's calls.
Any employees that have not been paid can file an online complaint with the State of Michigan Wages and Hour Division at Michigan.gov.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved
- My Town Whitehall: City honors outgoing administrative assistant