Michigan Steel behind on payments to other companies | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM) - Two businesses confirm to WZZM that they have not been paid by a Muskegon company.
Thursday night, WZZM 13 On Your Side told you about how Michigan Steel employees' pay checks have bounced. Friday, the companies, which asked not to be identified, told us that they are owed several thousands of dollars for goods or services they've provided.
Michigan Steel officials have still not returned WZZM's calls.
Any employees that have not been paid can file an online complaint with the State of Michigan Wages and Hour Division at Michigan.gov.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'
- My Town: Rogue River Expedition deemed a success
- My Town Sparta: Freehand Band takes the stage for free performance July 23
- My Town: Farmers who lost 2012 crop during freeze now eligible for funding
- My Town: Community tapped to determine future of White Lake
- My Town: Date set for White Lake Area Fall Fest
- My Town: New exhibit at White River Gallery to include drawings and infrared photos
- My Town: Montague High School names new basketball coach
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list