Funeral set for slain Muskegon Heights teen | News
MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Mich. (WZZM) - Memorial plans are set for a Muskegon Heights teenager, killed last weekend.
LaQuinton Miller, 19, was shot in the back on Saturday, February 16. The shooting happened around 4 a.m. in the 2400 block of Sixth Street.
Miller's funeral is Saturday, February 23 at Angel Community Christian Reformed Church on Ada Street in Muskegon. The service is scheduled to start at 1 p.m. Following the the funeral a memorial service will take place at the Muskegon High School Gymnasium from 4 to 6 p.m.
Muskegon Heights police continue to ask the public for any information about the homicide.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes
- My Town Grand Haven: Date set for Chilly Blues Music Festival
- Hands-on Help with Health Insurance Marketplace
- My Town Grand Haven: Harbor dredging awarded additional funding
- Tools for Dealing with Grief and Loss at SLDL
- My Town: MAISD board begins search to replace retiring superintendent
- College Scholarship Opportunities for Local Students
- My Town Montague: Birdhouse entries sought for gallery contest
- My Town: Baker College students heading to national competition
- My Town Whitehall: Safety and technology millage narrowly approved