Funeral set for slain Muskegon Heights teen | News
MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Mich. (WZZM) - Memorial plans are set for a Muskegon Heights teenager, killed last weekend.
LaQuinton Miller, 19, was shot in the back on Saturday, February 16. The shooting happened around 4 a.m. in the 2400 block of Sixth Street.
Miller's funeral is Saturday, February 23 at Angel Community Christian Reformed Church on Ada Street in Muskegon. The service is scheduled to start at 1 p.m. Following the the funeral a memorial service will take place at the Muskegon High School Gymnasium from 4 to 6 p.m.
Muskegon Heights police continue to ask the public for any information about the homicide.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- My Town Grand Haven: Area state parks awarded life-saving beach kits
- My Town: Library summer reading clubs present kids’ wildlife programs July 22
- 2 Motorcyclists crash on Grand Haven Drawbridge
- My Town Grand Haven: School board candidate deadline nears
- My Town Grand Haven: Barbecue feast added to St. Patrick and St. Anthony Parish Festival Aug.15-16
- My Town Whitehall: Community supports removing White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Whitehall: City takes first steps to remove White Lake from toxic hot spots list
- My Town Montague: Summer Concert Series returns with Hank Mowery
- My Town: Muskegon Heights Public Schools Academy now hiring
- My Town: Hundreds of classic cars invade Montague July 25