Funeral set for slain Muskegon Heights teen | News
MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Mich. (WZZM) - Memorial plans are set for a Muskegon Heights teenager, killed last weekend.
LaQuinton Miller, 19, was shot in the back on Saturday, February 16. The shooting happened around 4 a.m. in the 2400 block of Sixth Street.
Miller's funeral is Saturday, February 23 at Angel Community Christian Reformed Church on Ada Street in Muskegon. The service is scheduled to start at 1 p.m. Following the the funeral a memorial service will take place at the Muskegon High School Gymnasium from 4 to 6 p.m.
Muskegon Heights police continue to ask the public for any information about the homicide.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State grants to help Byron Twp., Sparta companies expand
- My Town: West Michigan Archery Center grand opening celebration Aug. 16
- One dead in motorcycle crash on 17 Mile Rd.
- My Town Sparta: ChoiceOne Bank celebrates second quarter growth
- My Town Sparta: Movies in The Park kicks off Aug. 1 with 'The Nut Job'