Funeral set for slain Muskegon Heights teen | News
MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Mich. (WZZM) - Memorial plans are set for a Muskegon Heights teenager, killed last weekend.
LaQuinton Miller, 19, was shot in the back on Saturday, February 16. The shooting happened around 4 a.m. in the 2400 block of Sixth Street.
Miller's funeral is Saturday, February 23 at Angel Community Christian Reformed Church on Ada Street in Muskegon. The service is scheduled to start at 1 p.m. Following the the funeral a memorial service will take place at the Muskegon High School Gymnasium from 4 to 6 p.m.
Muskegon Heights police continue to ask the public for any information about the homicide.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Government wants to seize $1 million in proceeds, 11 homes and lots connected to probe
- My Town Montague: Date set for White Lake Guitar Fest 2014
- Montague road closed due to wash out
- Double JJ Resort Looks to Hire 200+ Summer Staff at Upcoming Job Fair.
- My Town: Congressman Huizenga to speak at Legislative Lunch