UPDATE: Muskegon shooting investigation | News
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM)- UPDATE: Muskegon Police are investigating a shooting after a man was transported to Mercy Health Partners with a gun shot wound to the abdomen.
The shooting happened around 6:30 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of Isabella Ave.
Upon arrival at the scene, police could not locate the victim, but found evidence that confirmed someone had been injured.
Police eventually found the 29-year old victim some distance from the scene.
The victim underwent surgery and is listed in fair condition.
Police are still investigating the shooting.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Benefits of Movement Therapy Explained at SLDL
- My Town: Lakeshore ATHENA Scholarship Program accepting applications
- Ottawa Co. Jail officer sentenced on sex charges
- My Town Grand Haven: GHHS student wins C-SPAN documentary award
- My Town Grand Haven: Self-defense training classes offered at United Methodist Church of the Dunes