Victim identified in Muskegon shooting | News
UPDATE - TUESDAY - Muskegon Police have identified the victim in a weekend shooting.
Eddie Wilson, 24, was the driver of a vehicle that pulled into the Sons of Norway Lodge early Sunday morning. He was shot in the head shortly after pulling into the parking lot.
Anyone with information is asked to call Muskegon Police at 231-724-6750 or Silent Observer at 231-722-7463. Silent Observer has offered a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in this case.
MUSKEGON, Mich. (WZZM)- Muskegon Police say a 24-year-old Muskegon man was fatally shot near the Sons of Norway building in the 400 block of Harvey Street.
Police say he was sitting inside a vehicle outside the building when he was shot in the head at around 2:15 a.m. Sunday.
There was a party taking place inside Sons of Norway when the shooting happened.
The victim's name is not being released.
If you know anything about this crime, you're asked to contact police.
Upcoming Events near Muskegon
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Government wants to seize $1 million in proceeds, 11 homes and lots connected to probe
- My Town Montague: Date set for White Lake Guitar Fest 2014
- Montague road closed due to wash out
- Double JJ Resort Looks to Hire 200+ Summer Staff at Upcoming Job Fair.
- My Town: Congressman Huizenga to speak at Legislative Lunch